Policy Publications is an independent research and publishing company which specialises in producing research reports that help managers develop world-class company performance.
- New Titles
- Winning New Business
- Presentation & Courses
- Winning Business Reviews
Intelligence Briefings: Customer Relationship Management
A series of briefings on customer relationship management.
Author: Merlin Stone and approximately 40 others.
Sponsors: IBM Global Business Intelligence Solutions, Bristol Business School (Surrey European Management School for first 24 briefings).
For full summaries of each of the 22 briefings click on the titles below
- Best Practice Customer Management: Managing customers through intermediaries and across the value chain
- Building Customer-Focused Data: Managing good and bad customers in an era of tougher data protection
- Building Customer Relationships: A best practice guide to implementing relationship marketing
- Customer Loyalty And Continuity: The acquisition, development and retention of profitable customers
- Customer Value Management: Building business organisation and capability to deliver what the customer wants
- Direct Mail: Best practice - tactics and techniques for managing financial services customers through direct mail
- Effective Data Mining: How to extract marketing benefits from a data warehouse
- Managing Automotive Customers: Developing true customer relationships in a fast-changing market
- Managing Complaints And Compliments: Best practice in managing customer-controlled contact
- Managing Customer Service In Utilities: The triple challenge of service, retention and loyalty
- Managing Customers With E-Business: The Web-based future of customer management
- Managing Frequent Traveler Schemes: What the travel industry can teach other industries
- Managing Good And Bad Customers: A strategy for developing a more profitable customer portfolio
- Managing Retail Customers: Developing loyalty schemes to deliver sustained competitive advantage
- Marketing Beyond 2000: A new strategy - towards transparent marketing with new technologies
- Models Of Customer Management: Using skills, knowledge and best practice in different global markets
- Relationship Marketing Strategy: A new approach to building profitable contact with customers
- Relationship Marketing: The technology - using information technology to support customer management strategies
- Retail Banking Customer Management: Best practice relationship marketing
- Retail Insurance Customer Management: Building a shorter value chain to deliver better customer value
- Targeting High-Value Customers: What airlines can teach other industries about managing present and future customer value
- Transparent Marketing: The implementation - techniques and methodologies for implementing marketing technologies for the new millennium
- CLOSE TO THE CUSTOMER: SIX NEW BRIEFINGS FOR 2000